Registered Company Information
- Registered Company: Hiut Limited
- Registered in England & Wales
- Registered Address: Parc y Pratt Farm, Cardigan, SA43 3DR
- Registered Company Number: 7554408
- VAT Number: 117156235
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means Hiut Denim Limited. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. As the jeans will be made especially for you, payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use PayPal’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. In the UK we use Fedex or Royal Mail, for exports we use a Royal Mail international delivery service unless instructed otherwise. We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
- UK customers - Orders should be with you within 1 - 3 working days after dispatch.
- European customers - Orders should be with you within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch.
- Rest of World customers - Orders should be with you within 5 - 7 working days after dispatch.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Hiut Denim holds limited stock in our factory and sometimes your order maybe placed in a queue to be manufactured, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Hiut Denim within seven working days of delivery. Hiut Denim shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Hiut Denim, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Hiut Denim for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Hiut Denim shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Hiut Denim shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Hiut Denim to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. At Hiut Denim we offer a 90 day returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent the information you provide us to anyone.
Hiut Denim reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.